I love shoes!

Hey!! So I'm a shoe addict and I spent this bank holiday Monday just relaxed going through my regular stores online for my next shoe purchase!! I love that there is loads of new autumn/winter stock now so quite a lot to choose from. 

I spotted these toe cap ankle strap court shoes at River Island. I found them oddly interesting. I prefer the grey/black pair. Take that ankle strap away and you have a Awesome shoe. 

I also love these Zara vamp heels. The heel isn't too high so they are very comfortable as a regular basis type of shoe. I got the white one as an impulse buy but wish I'd waited coz the black is Gorgeous. So if anyone wants to gift me...:)  
 
Then there is this Miss Selfridge edgy embellished sandal. The detailing on this shoe is just amazing. Love it!!  

And for those edgy days...I love these Zara sandals. I think they would look really cute with an edgy flared dress or simple black leggings and oversized top. 

And my personal favourites...I love love love these court shoes from River Island. They are just so simple and so Me!!! If I could I'd just get them all...but....well. 

Hope it's been a good long weekend. (Where it applies) lol. 

Take care. 

xxx

Cyee. 


0 comments:

Tags

Africa (1) African print (2) Aldo Rise (2) Aldo Rise heels (1) Aldo Rise heels. HM peplum top (1) animal print (1) Ankara styles (1) Baby fashion (1) Bershka (2) Black (2) blazer (3) blouse (1) bowling bag. (1) braids (1) casual (2) Clutch (1) colour block (1) custom made (1) Custom made skirt (1) Denim (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) Dorothy Perkins heels (1) dress (2) Dungarees (1) faux fur (1) floral scarf (1) florals (2) formal (1) Hat (1) Head-wrap (1) heels (14) heels. (1) high waist (1) HM (36) HM bag (1) HM blazer and bag (1) HM blazer. (1) HM blouse (2) HM clutch (1) HM coat (1) HM dress (2) HM dress and clutch (2) HM dress and necklace (1) HM dungarees (1) HM fringe bag (1) HM jeans and shirt (1) HM jumpsuit (1) HM pants (1) HM scarf (2) HM teeshirt (1) HM top and jeans (1) holographic (1) House of Fraser dress (1) internaçional jumper (1) internaçionale dress (1) internaçionale skater dress (1) jacquard weave (1) LBD (2) Leather (2) Leicester (1) Leopard print (2) Matalan (1) Matalan heels (1) Matalan sandals. (1) Mint (1) Miss Selfridge (3) Miss Selfridge heels (1) modern tradition (1) New look (11) new look camisole (1) New Look crop top (1) New look heels (2) New Look jacket. (1) New Look leather jacket (1) nude skirt (1) Pearls (2) plaid (1) Preen (1) Primark (11) Primark blazer (2) Primark jeans (2) Primark necklace (1) Primark skinny jeans. (1) Primark top (1) Prints (1) RI (1) Rihanna (1) River island (11) River Island bag (1) River Island blazer (1) River Island boots (1) River Island heels (1) Skirt (2) skirt and bag. (1) Skort (3) Sogscissors hair salon (1) studs (1) Sue Timney (1) Ted Baker dress (1) TKMaxx (3) TKMaxx bag (4) TKmaxx dress (1) Top Shop (1) wedges (1) Zara (25) Zara clutch (1) Zara fringe skirt (1) Zara handbag (1) Zara heels (8) Zara heels and bag (1) Zara jeans (1) Zara nude heels (1) Zara shirt (1)