Nude & Floral.

Hey!!! I've been continuously unwell lately with an equally unwell daughter. This nursery thing is a nightmare, she picks up a bug every week. 


Anyway, the other day I was minding my own business about to exit Primark, when this long line nude/dusty pink blazer caught my eye!!! It really was love at first sight. The length, colour, fit!!! This is probably the best thing I have ever got from Primark since my mint pumps. I LOVE IT!!!! 



I wore it with this floral dress I got from H&M last year. I'm sure this must be the first time I'm wearing it and it looked so perfect with this blazer. I completed the look with simple nude combination heels. I had spent the day driving from Leicester to Swindon and back so I wasn't worrying much about the chilly weather. 

Hope you are all having a great weekend. 

Take care. 

xxx

Cyee. 


0 comments:

Tags

Africa (1) African print (2) Aldo Rise (2) Aldo Rise heels (1) Aldo Rise heels. HM peplum top (1) animal print (1) Ankara styles (1) Baby fashion (1) Bershka (2) Black (2) blazer (3) blouse (1) bowling bag. (1) braids (1) casual (2) Clutch (1) colour block (1) custom made (1) Custom made skirt (1) Denim (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) Dorothy Perkins heels (1) dress (2) Dungarees (1) faux fur (1) floral scarf (1) florals (2) formal (1) Hat (1) Head-wrap (1) heels (14) heels. (1) high waist (1) HM (36) HM bag (1) HM blazer and bag (1) HM blazer. (1) HM blouse (2) HM clutch (1) HM coat (1) HM dress (2) HM dress and clutch (2) HM dress and necklace (1) HM dungarees (1) HM fringe bag (1) HM jeans and shirt (1) HM jumpsuit (1) HM pants (1) HM scarf (2) HM teeshirt (1) HM top and jeans (1) holographic (1) House of Fraser dress (1) internaçional jumper (1) internaçionale dress (1) internaçionale skater dress (1) jacquard weave (1) LBD (2) Leather (2) Leicester (1) Leopard print (2) Matalan (1) Matalan heels (1) Matalan sandals. (1) Mint (1) Miss Selfridge (3) Miss Selfridge heels (1) modern tradition (1) New look (11) new look camisole (1) New Look crop top (1) New look heels (2) New Look jacket. (1) New Look leather jacket (1) nude skirt (1) Pearls (2) plaid (1) Preen (1) Primark (11) Primark blazer (2) Primark jeans (2) Primark necklace (1) Primark skinny jeans. (1) Primark top (1) Prints (1) RI (1) Rihanna (1) River island (11) River Island bag (1) River Island blazer (1) River Island boots (1) River Island heels (1) Skirt (2) skirt and bag. (1) Skort (3) Sogscissors hair salon (1) studs (1) Sue Timney (1) Ted Baker dress (1) TKMaxx (3) TKMaxx bag (4) TKmaxx dress (1) Top Shop (1) wedges (1) Zara (25) Zara clutch (1) Zara fringe skirt (1) Zara handbag (1) Zara heels (8) Zara heels and bag (1) Zara jeans (1) Zara nude heels (1) Zara shirt (1)