TGIF

Hey! I hope you are all well. I spent my day hanging out with my mum. I was in need of a shopping buddy for some opinions and she is handy & good like that. She even bought me a dress!!! 😃😃



I am completely and utterly in love with H&M's weaves skirts. This is my 3rd one and I love love LOVE it!!!!! The mixture of brown,blue & white is just gorgeous. I wore it with my electric blue peplum top and brown heels. The contrasting mustard clutch turned out pretty cool but honestly, I didn't have time to bag swap all my stuff from yesterday so I just pick the bag up as it was. 😬😬




My trench coat meets dress! This is the same piece I have previously worn as a wrap dress but today I used it as a light trench coat. It made for a good cover up in this weather and the skirt was rather short so having the coat over made it a bit more chic and a lot less trashy. 

I'm looking forward to a laid back weekend, spoiling Pearl. Her birthday is coming up in a week so we are doing all her favourite things this week, starting with a whole day of just Cbeebies then dinner with mum (aka Gogo Sweetie) lol. 

Have a great weekend. 

xxx

Cyee. 

0 comments:

Tags

Africa (1) African print (2) Aldo Rise (2) Aldo Rise heels (1) Aldo Rise heels. HM peplum top (1) animal print (1) Ankara styles (1) Baby fashion (1) Bershka (2) Black (2) blazer (3) blouse (1) bowling bag. (1) braids (1) casual (2) Clutch (1) colour block (1) custom made (1) Custom made skirt (1) Denim (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) Dorothy Perkins heels (1) dress (2) Dungarees (1) faux fur (1) floral scarf (1) florals (2) formal (1) Hat (1) Head-wrap (1) heels (14) heels. (1) high waist (1) HM (36) HM bag (1) HM blazer and bag (1) HM blazer. (1) HM blouse (2) HM clutch (1) HM coat (1) HM dress (2) HM dress and clutch (2) HM dress and necklace (1) HM dungarees (1) HM fringe bag (1) HM jeans and shirt (1) HM jumpsuit (1) HM pants (1) HM scarf (2) HM teeshirt (1) HM top and jeans (1) holographic (1) House of Fraser dress (1) internaçional jumper (1) internaçionale dress (1) internaçionale skater dress (1) jacquard weave (1) LBD (2) Leather (2) Leicester (1) Leopard print (2) Matalan (1) Matalan heels (1) Matalan sandals. (1) Mint (1) Miss Selfridge (3) Miss Selfridge heels (1) modern tradition (1) New look (11) new look camisole (1) New Look crop top (1) New look heels (2) New Look jacket. (1) New Look leather jacket (1) nude skirt (1) Pearls (2) plaid (1) Preen (1) Primark (11) Primark blazer (2) Primark jeans (2) Primark necklace (1) Primark skinny jeans. (1) Primark top (1) Prints (1) RI (1) Rihanna (1) River island (11) River Island bag (1) River Island blazer (1) River Island boots (1) River Island heels (1) Skirt (2) skirt and bag. (1) Skort (3) Sogscissors hair salon (1) studs (1) Sue Timney (1) Ted Baker dress (1) TKMaxx (3) TKMaxx bag (4) TKmaxx dress (1) Top Shop (1) wedges (1) Zara (25) Zara clutch (1) Zara fringe skirt (1) Zara handbag (1) Zara heels (8) Zara heels and bag (1) Zara jeans (1) Zara nude heels (1) Zara shirt (1)