Dress that frock down

 
Hey. In the whole Valentine's spirit I decided to dress myself up in a pretty girly frock even though I didn't do anything special. Boo is away and to be honest, Valentine's day is very "High school". I remember the eagerness to receive roses when I was like 16.....and I don't even like roses!!! Lol. But hey, I will still dress up because, well, any excuse right?? 


So I wore this gorgeous Ted Baker dress I bought some years back. It's still so chic and stylish. I love the underskirt that gives it that Marilyn Monroe feel and with the wind today, I was so Marilyn it was crazy. Gladly it was a short day so I was back home quick thing. The dress....It was well worth the investment. 


I dressed it down with a knitted jumper, giving it a more casual, wearable and practical feel. I loved the caged heels as they gave an edgy feel to the dress. Plain pointed pumps made it seem too dressed up when I was trying dressed down and edgy. 

And there is nothing like a printed clutch for an edgy fun factor!

Hope you all enjoyed the day. 

Take care. 

xxx

Cyee



0 comments:

Tags

Africa (1) African print (2) Aldo Rise (2) Aldo Rise heels (1) Aldo Rise heels. HM peplum top (1) animal print (1) Ankara styles (1) Baby fashion (1) Bershka (2) Black (2) blazer (3) blouse (1) bowling bag. (1) braids (1) casual (2) Clutch (1) colour block (1) custom made (1) Custom made skirt (1) Denim (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) Dorothy Perkins heels (1) dress (2) Dungarees (1) faux fur (1) floral scarf (1) florals (2) formal (1) Hat (1) Head-wrap (1) heels (14) heels. (1) high waist (1) HM (36) HM bag (1) HM blazer and bag (1) HM blazer. (1) HM blouse (2) HM clutch (1) HM coat (1) HM dress (2) HM dress and clutch (2) HM dress and necklace (1) HM dungarees (1) HM fringe bag (1) HM jeans and shirt (1) HM jumpsuit (1) HM pants (1) HM scarf (2) HM teeshirt (1) HM top and jeans (1) holographic (1) House of Fraser dress (1) internaçional jumper (1) internaçionale dress (1) internaçionale skater dress (1) jacquard weave (1) LBD (2) Leather (2) Leicester (1) Leopard print (2) Matalan (1) Matalan heels (1) Matalan sandals. (1) Mint (1) Miss Selfridge (3) Miss Selfridge heels (1) modern tradition (1) New look (11) new look camisole (1) New Look crop top (1) New look heels (2) New Look jacket. (1) New Look leather jacket (1) nude skirt (1) Pearls (2) plaid (1) Preen (1) Primark (11) Primark blazer (2) Primark jeans (2) Primark necklace (1) Primark skinny jeans. (1) Primark top (1) Prints (1) RI (1) Rihanna (1) River island (11) River Island bag (1) River Island blazer (1) River Island boots (1) River Island heels (1) Skirt (2) skirt and bag. (1) Skort (3) Sogscissors hair salon (1) studs (1) Sue Timney (1) Ted Baker dress (1) TKMaxx (3) TKMaxx bag (4) TKmaxx dress (1) Top Shop (1) wedges (1) Zara (25) Zara clutch (1) Zara fringe skirt (1) Zara handbag (1) Zara heels (8) Zara heels and bag (1) Zara jeans (1) Zara nude heels (1) Zara shirt (1)