Spring vibes.

Hey. The sun has been shining and I have been lapping it up. In the UK, you never know when the good weather will be gone so I always make the most of it. 

 

Not that I ever need an excuse, I treated myself to this beautiful bright yellow bag from Zara as on of my birthday prezzies to me! I saw it on the shelf and it just spoke to me....so did the price (£26) It was love and purchase at first sight.  



 
I kept my look casual shopping with a new friend. This floral crossover top is one of my favourites from last summer and paired with these vibrant blue jeans, I felt bright and cheerful. 


I added the cream blazer, (because you can never be too sure with this weather) and cream high heels. 

Hope you have all been good and  well. 

Take care. 

xxx

Cyee. 






0 comments:

Tags

Africa (1) African print (2) Aldo Rise (2) Aldo Rise heels (1) Aldo Rise heels. HM peplum top (1) animal print (1) Ankara styles (1) Baby fashion (1) Bershka (2) Black (2) blazer (3) blouse (1) bowling bag. (1) braids (1) casual (2) Clutch (1) colour block (1) custom made (1) Custom made skirt (1) Denim (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) Dorothy Perkins heels (1) dress (2) Dungarees (1) faux fur (1) floral scarf (1) florals (2) formal (1) Hat (1) Head-wrap (1) heels (14) heels. (1) high waist (1) HM (36) HM bag (1) HM blazer and bag (1) HM blazer. (1) HM blouse (2) HM clutch (1) HM coat (1) HM dress (2) HM dress and clutch (2) HM dress and necklace (1) HM dungarees (1) HM fringe bag (1) HM jeans and shirt (1) HM jumpsuit (1) HM pants (1) HM scarf (2) HM teeshirt (1) HM top and jeans (1) holographic (1) House of Fraser dress (1) internaçional jumper (1) internaçionale dress (1) internaçionale skater dress (1) jacquard weave (1) LBD (2) Leather (2) Leicester (1) Leopard print (2) Matalan (1) Matalan heels (1) Matalan sandals. (1) Mint (1) Miss Selfridge (3) Miss Selfridge heels (1) modern tradition (1) New look (11) new look camisole (1) New Look crop top (1) New look heels (2) New Look jacket. (1) New Look leather jacket (1) nude skirt (1) Pearls (2) plaid (1) Preen (1) Primark (11) Primark blazer (2) Primark jeans (2) Primark necklace (1) Primark skinny jeans. (1) Primark top (1) Prints (1) RI (1) Rihanna (1) River island (11) River Island bag (1) River Island blazer (1) River Island boots (1) River Island heels (1) Skirt (2) skirt and bag. (1) Skort (3) Sogscissors hair salon (1) studs (1) Sue Timney (1) Ted Baker dress (1) TKMaxx (3) TKMaxx bag (4) TKmaxx dress (1) Top Shop (1) wedges (1) Zara (25) Zara clutch (1) Zara fringe skirt (1) Zara handbag (1) Zara heels (8) Zara heels and bag (1) Zara jeans (1) Zara nude heels (1) Zara shirt (1)